Alaska Calling – Dream Destination Conference 2017 Cruise
Majestic. Breathtaking. Untamed. These are only a few of the adjectives that can be used to describe Alaska, First Financial Security’s dream destination for 2017. The lucky qualifiers who answer Alaska’s call will enjoy a six-star cruise of a lifetime aboard Regent Seven Seas’ sleek ship, Mariner. The Alaskan adventure begins in Seward, AK and travels south, stopping at several incredible ports of call along the way, before reaching its final destination – Vancouver, B.C.
From May 31 to June 7, 2017, the Seven Seas Mariner will be First Financial Security’s “ship away from home.” Known for its luxury and exclusivity, the Regent cruise line offers world-class sailing, creating an onboard ambience that is graceful, stylish and the embodiment of chic comfort.
The Seven Seas Mariner will dock at several ports as it makes its way south toward Vancouver, allowing passengers to soak up the history, culture, scenery and wildlife for which Alaska is known. Dream Destination Conference 2017 Alaska Calling cruise is all-inclusive and features more than 40 free off-ship excursions. From hiking and kayaking to golfing, sightseeing and shopping, there’s something for everyone.
Even if you never leave the ship, there is still plenty to see and do. The Last Frontier’s rugged beauty, including its majestic glaciers, are on full display from the comfort of one of Seven Seas Mariner’s deck chairs. In addition to the free excursions, the all-inclusive package extends to food and beverages – including premium wine and spirits – as well as covering gratuities.
Each day, you can choose from an extensive and varied list of onboard activities:
- Find a good book in the ship’s Library.
- Book a relaxing massage or facial at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.®
- Work out in the onboard Fitness Center.
- Race or take a leisurely stroll around the full-circle jogging track on Deck 12.
- Shop in the exclusive, duty-free shops.
- Take a dip in the large heated pool with two whirlpools.
- Practice your swing in the ship’s golf cages.
- Compete at table tennis or shuffleboard.
Your nights will be equally busy. After enjoying a sumptuous dinner in one of the Seven Seas Mariner’s five restaurants, you can:
- Try your luck at blackjack, roulette, poker, craps and the slots at the onboard Casino (open when at sea and not restricted to territorial border limits).
- Enjoy a cigar and a rare, vintage cognac or port in the Connoisseur Club.
- Take in a musical review, cabaret show or a Cirque-style production at the Constellation Theater.
- Meet up with friends at one of the ship’s many lounges and nightclubs.
- Head to Deck 12’s Observation Lounge, where you can relax and enjoy cocktails and conversation, while taking in the amazing views all around you.
Alaska is calling all First Financial Security representatives who possess the spirit of adventure and a taste for the finer things in life. Dream Destination Conference 2017 Alaska Calling delivers a perfect combination of both.
Will you be with us on this amazing journey? DDC17 Alaska Calling will be the adventure of a lifetime that you don’t want to miss.
So, when Alaska calls? Will you answer with a resounding, “yes,” and join us when the Seven Seas Mariner sets sail on May 31, 2017?
To learn how you can earn a spot on Dream Destination Conference 2017 – Alaska Calling, go to the Contest tab in your Agent Back Office website. There you’ll find guidelines and contest run dates. There’s also an On-target List, so you can see who your competition is and where you rank.